Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day Four of Gluten Free

So, I can tell you that I don't feel any different so far. To be fair, I'm not expecting to yet. I imagine it takes a while to lower your inflammation from eating gluten all these years. And just like medicine, it may take a while to take affect.

Knock on wood, I'm going on two weeks no crashes. Go me! Maybe I'm doing okay with resting enough. I've also been walking some to keep from doing to 90mph, 10mph, 90mph, 10mph cycle. I'm trying to always stay at 50mph. I do this by reducing stress and taking breaks.

I found a good blog noting some of the gluten free breads today:
http://blog.julesglutenfree.com/2011/04/3-days-of-expo-in-6-posts-a-rundown-of-the-latest-greatest-in-gf-at-natural-products-expo-west-5-pre-made-gluten-free-breads/

I'm worried about my trip to the Bahamas. Not because I can't find gluten free foods (I could just do no carbs) but because I'm concerned I may not be able to afford it. It's very expensive in the Bahamas to eat. I've been trying to research it. Here's what I've found:
http://wayoftheceliactraveler.blogspot.com/2011/01/taste-of-paradise.html


No comments:

Post a Comment