Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Blues

I wasn't 100% behind the idea of having a baby. I want children, but it just seemed strange to add a tiny person to our family. We've been married over 10 years and have a rhythm going.

Then I got pregnant. Within two days I was having symptoms. I knew very early on I was pregnant. I was so excited. I immediately bought the books and was putting things on my Amazon Baby Registry. I knew it was very early, but I didn't care.

Then I lost the baby. It's not like I could feel it or even had that long to digest that I was pregnant. But now that I'm not, all I can think about is getting pregnant again. I still have to wait until next month, but I'm ready to go. I now have baby fever and want to be nauseous, taste metal, have horrible acid reflux and sore boobies all over again. Come on body....let's do what we already know how to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment